Wednesday, February 22, 2012

23 and still single

It's been a long time since I managed to blog about my lovelife. Well, that's because I have nothing to tell. My last entry about LM who's not getting in touch with me was my last encounter about the word "love". And to count the days, weeks or months when I last experienced romance, the giggle, the sweet dreams, and cheesyness in life means counting my stay on my new work. That's roughly 7 months.

It's no longer updated if I'll say that I am 22 because I have gained another year. Yes, I am already 23 and as always, I am still single. :)

Right now, I am listening to Arms by Christina Perrie and I won't give up by Jason Mraz. These are my new favorites and I just realized that I have no one to dedicate the songs.

Dear Future Lover, if you're already around... please give me a sign.

By the way, if anybody is asking if I'm happy being single, Yes I am. I may not yet be complete, but I am happy.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to read you're happy being single. Definitely take advantage of the single life and if you do start dating, enjoy that too without all the serious stuff unless it truly is love. Only time will tell :) Anyways, I'm a new follower. Feel free to visit my blog some time and do the same!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boom! So all I find on blogger is either about religious blogs or blogs about families. Nice to know we got a real blogger on this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. being a single is really not a problem. you can do whatever you want to do and you can be with the people you want to be with. being single is happy. you can enjoy your life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this article!!!! So interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I have now a good loving girlfriend with a help of this.! Check It out.!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestappsforphone.howtogetagirlfriendfree

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to know you're happy being single. i know some who are not despite of so many blessing they have in their lives! napadaan lang! :)

    ReplyDelete