Saturday, June 11, 2011

You matter more to me

It's frustrating how your presence matters so much to me... how much I want to see you... how I long to hear your voice.

Yesterday, I backread all of our skype conversations, I missed you more.

And I dont understand myself, for I almost cried when you sent me the text message last night that you'll "try to follow". When I realized that the message means there is no certainty that I can see you last night, I felt extreme disappointment. And since I know that I do not have the right to be mad at you, I hated myself more for feeling that way.

Badtrip! Bat ganito ang epekto mo sa ken???

By the way, I was happy when I went to bed last night for I got to kiss your cheek again. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chinita!

    I wanted to share with you the video of the secret marriage proposal I organized for my -now - wife whom
    I met on Facebook .. let me know if you liked it ;) http://tinyurl.com/3k2rruh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet JL Pastor. It's very creative... no doubt that Marcela will say "Si".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow, the baby's father and the baby's mother will take the baby go out to play. But the baby is still in the mommy's tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to the weekend, the leisure weekend. We can do a lot of things which we like, such as cooking, writing, do exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Post!! the social networking statistics are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete